We assist organisations in the international music sector to optimise their commercial potential.
Industry leading specialisms include:
- Rights optimisation, advice and troubleshooting for music right holders;
- Review of legislative and policy developments in the copyright domain; analysis of commercial and strategic implications for right holders;
- Resolution of rights disputes and claims conflicts, including complex cross border performance rights and revenue issues;
- Advising on potential new business areas, with a focus on digital and international opportunities;
- Specialists in collective and associative business structures, including legal, corporate and governance considerations;
- Business process and change management support;
- Career development counselling and staff coaching, at group or individual level;
- Personal coaching services for senior executives.